IMPORTANT: By submitting a payment through Mr. Website Maker (or any of its subdomains) you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and the services detailed on Mr. Website Maker, please do not proceed with the submission of your payment.
Terms and conditions of use & Acceptable use policy for Mr. Website Maker
Templates purchased from Mr. Website Maker have a single use license. The template is intended for use on one website.
- Payments and Price Changes
When you purchase a template from Mr. Website Maker, you are making a one time purchase from Mr. Website Maker ® which is a registered trademark of Business Online Business which gives you a single use template and lifetime access to our template website.
You may not pass on or sell any Mr. Website Maker® template onto a third party unless by prior agreement. If we become aware that this has happened then we reserve the right to disable the template remotely.
Business Online Business reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our products or subscriptions or amend prices of all products or subscriptions, including monthly or annual subscription fees, at any time with or without notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Business Online Business Terms and Conditions. All prices are in AUD.
- Refund Policy
Although we don’t think you’ll ever want a refund, we will gladly refund your purchase if it’s requested within 3 days. No refunds will be given after 3 days from the initial purchase under any circumstances.
- Product Updates
Product updates are released as often as needed for bug fixes, compatibility, or feature additions.
- Newsletter and Email
All of our products, with the exception of any third-party components contained in the products, are the property of Business Online Business. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
Mr. Website Maker runs on the WordPress.org self-hosted platform. The WordPress.com platform is not supported and you will need to purchase the appropriate web hosting to host your live website.
To use our page builder we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome on Mac or Windows. The latest major version of Chrome, FireFox, Safari and Edge are all supported in terms of using the page builder to create layouts.
Detailed system Requirements for using the Page builder are detailed here.
- Termination and Cancellations
Business Online Business, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account for violation of the Terms and Conditions and refuse any and all current or future use of the service or products provided by us. Termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and access to your account, including the deactivation or deletion of all content on your website.
Business Online Business reserves the right to refuse services or products to anyone for any reason at any time, refund your payment, and terminate your account if deemed necessary.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our services or products and wish to terminate your account voluntarily, you may do so by contacting us, but no refund will be provided beyond 3 days after purchase. When you voluntarily terminate your account, we will deactivate and delete it and all content contained in it.
If for any reason you stop paying your monthly web hosting within the first year, in the first instance we will do our best to contact you to discuss this. If payment is not forthcoming we reserve the right to disable your Mr. Website Maker® website and deactivate your Mr. Website Maker® account.
- Warranty and Liability
The Mr. Website Maker® templates have been designed and built using methods of best practice.
We provide our products “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products, any third party plugins installed on your website or WordPress itself.
Mr. Website Maker® can not be held responsible or accountable for any promises, promotions or sales tactics used by third parties promoting us.
You agree to indemnify and hold Business Online Business, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to lawyer’s/attorney’s fees) arising from content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through use of our services or products, your connection to our service or products, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Referral Partners and Affiliates
- Payment Terms: Due to our 3-day refund
policy we will not pay any commission until at least 7 days after the
purchase. In the event of cancellation by the purchaser within the 3-day
refund period, no commission will be due or payable to you. You will be
able to view your sales commission live in the Referral Area. Commission
will be paid at the end of each month into the bank account that you
provide us with details of. There is a 7 day grace period before we pay
out commission on pay weekly customers to make sure they clear their money
back guarantee period and to ensure they make their second recurring
payment on time and without issue. You are responsible for notifying us of
any changes to your PayPal or bank account details.
- Our obligations and Affiliate Partner Dashboard: We will provide you with secure access to your private account in our Referral Area. Here you will be able to review our program’s details and access your unique coupon code(s).When a customer enters your unique coupon code(s) at the Mr. Website Maker® checkout – you, the Referral or Affiliate Partner, will receive commission on the terms of this agreement. You will be able to see the number of sales you’ve referred in the dashboard. If you run any formal promotions for us we may review and approve the promotions you run for us. We may monitor your promotions as we feel necessary to make sure that they are up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel will enhance sales.
- Referral & Affiliate Partner
following is a summary of the services that you will provide for us as a
Referral & Affiliate Partner:
• You will market our products and services to your contacts in line with our guidelines.
• You will regularly check the Referral Area Dashboard for up to date information, emails and links.
• You will correctly copy your unique coupon code(s) from the Referral Area Dashboard.
• You will be responsible for disseminating up to date information about Mr. Website Maker®.
• You will receive express written permission to use any third party’s copyrighted material, whether it be writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. This is so our reputation is not affected by association.
• You will disclose to your clients/customers/database that you are affiliated to us and you will also disclose any other affiliations that you may have.Please note, we reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any noncompliant partners.
- Promotion Restrictions:
1. We have the right to monitor your promotions at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may notify you of any changes to your promotions that we feel should be made or to make sure that your links to our website are appropriate and to notify you further of any changes that we feel should be made. If you do not make the changes to your site that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Referral & Affiliate Partner Program.2. You must not promote, include or incorporate in your site or advertising any sexually explicit materials, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, illegal activities, any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law, use of “Mr. Website Maker”, “RSW”, “Business Online Business”, “B.O.B.” or variations or misspellings thereof (or our intellectual property) in its domain name, or are otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion or the use of software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other partners in our program.3. You may not create or design the Referral Area Website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or in a manner that resembles our website nor design the Referral Area Website in a manner that leads customers to believe you are us.4. You are free to promote your own websites, but naturally any promotion that our Intellectual Property and any related products could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort, you should know that certain forms of advertising are always prohibited by us. For example, advertising commonly referred to as “spamming” is unacceptable to us and could cause damage to our name. Other generally prohibited forms of advertising include the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE), postings to non-commercial newsgroups, and cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once. In addition, you may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address. You may use mailings to customers to promote us so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or website, and recipients have the option to remove themselves from future mailings. Also, you may post to newsgroups to promote us so long as the news group specifically welcomes commercial messages. At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your Referral Area Website as independent from us. If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the Affiliate Partner Program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.5. Referral & Affiliate Partners are not to use Pay-Per-Click campaigns using “Mr. Website Maker”, “RSW”, “Business Online Business”, “B.O.B.” and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these – be it separately or in combination with other keywords. Partners who do will be considered in violation of this agreement and will be banned from the Referral & Affiliate Program. We will do everything possible to contact the partner prior to the ban. However, we reserve the right to expel any violator from our Referral & Affiliate Program without prior notice and on the first occurrence of such Pay-Per-Click bidding behaviour.6. Referral & Affiliate Partners shall not transmit any so-called “interstitials,” “ParasitewareTM” “Parasitic Marketing,” “Shopping Assistance Application,” “Toolbar Installations and/or Add-ons,” “Shopping Wallets,” or “deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-unders” to consumers from the time the consumer clicks a qualifying link until such time as the consumer has fully exited your site (i.e. no page from our site or any or our content or branding is visible on the end user’s screen). As used herein “ParasitewareTM” and “Parasitic Marketing” shall mean an application that (a) through accidental or direct intent causes the overwriting of partner and non-partner commission tracking cookies through any other means than a customer-initiated click on a qualifying link on a web page or email; (b) intercepts searches to redirect traffic through an installed software, thereby causing pop ups, commission tracking cookies to be put in place, or other commission tracking cookies to be overwritten where a user would under normal circumstances have arrived at the same destination through the results given by the search (search engines being, but not limited to, Google, MSN, Yahoo, Overture, AltaVista, Hotbot and similar search or directory engines); (c) set commission tracking cookies through loading of Merchant site in (Frames, hidden links, and automatic pop ups that open our site; (d) targets text on websites, other than those websites 100 percent owned by the application owner, for the purpose of contextual marketing; (e) removes, replaces or blocks the visibility of Referral & Affiliate Partner banners with any other banners, other than those that are on websites 100 percent owned by the owner of the application.7. Referral & Affiliate Partners that are found to be cybersquatting or typosquatting on trademark-related domains will be banned from the Referral & Affiliate Partner Program. In such an event, no further payments will be made to you.
- WordPress Care Plans
We offer WordPress Care Plans as an add-on to the standard Mr. Website Maker services. This is entirely optional and comes at an additional monthly cost. You can cancel any of our WordPress Care Plans at any time. Refunds are not available for our WordPress Care Plans.